The tale of a baseball participant became irate soccer membership proprietor
Corridor of Reputation baseball participant Mike Piazza purchased Italian 3rd-divison membership AC Reggiana in 2016 within the hopes of best them again to Serie A. After going bankrupt on the flip of the century, Reggiana have been pressured to promote their stadium, that is now owned by way of neighboring membership Sassuolo. This example is on the crux of Piazza’s issues in Italy, so he held a press convention to express simply how disenchanted he’s thru desk banging and a disproportionately calm interpreter.
Piazza’s details right here appear to be:
- He’s FRICKEN PISSED OFF
- He may not be extorted
- Nobody else is getting articles written approximately them within the New York Occasions (certainly now not Sassuolo)
- He’s now not on the lookout for charity
- The New York Freakin’ Occasions, folks!
- In america you lend a hand each and every different
- THE YOUTH TEAM IS GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA
This can be a excursion de pressure efficiency from Piazza and I strongly urge you to observe the entire video. Say what you wish to have approximately Piazza as the landlord of a soccer membership, however you for sure can’t say he doesn’t care. You can also’t say that he doesn’t purchase strong tables.
Apply Brooks on Twitter @BrooksDT.