This South Korea Visa Information is for vacationers making plans to use in Cebu. If you want to follow in Manila as an alternative, discuss with this submit: The right way to Follow for a South Korea Visa in Manila.
Making use of for a South Korean visa in Cebu isn’t that other from that during Manila. The specified files are precisely the similar. The one distinction is in the real accommodation of the appliance on the consular administrative center and the duration of the processing time.
A family member very just lately implemented for a South Korean visa in Cebu and we requested her to report each and every step of the best way, so now we’re sharing it with you. Right here is going.
The set of necessities varies consistent with the applicant’s employment standing. On this publish, we will be able to best take on the 4 so much not unusual varieties of candidates: workers, self-hired, housewives, and scholars. The listing follows a undeniable order, however for the aim of this newsletter (and so you can simply take note the method), allow’s holiday it right down to fundamental, monetary, and OECD files.
Listed here are the fundamental necessities without reference to your employment standing. That means, ALL candidates MUST have the next:
- Duly complete software shape. Obtain right here. You’ll be able to additionally in finding it under.
- Passport (will have to nonetheless be legitimate for no less than 6 months)
- Photocopy of the passport Bio web page (Web page 2)
- 1 passport measurement coloured photograph
- If invited by way of a Korean: an Invitation letter and a replica of the inviter’s passport. (Forget about if now not appropriate.)
Korea Visa Software Shape
A. FOR EMPLOYEES
- Certificates of Employment. Will have to be unique; and will have to have the cope with of the enterprise, the landline quantity and e mail cope with of enterprise’s HR division, applicant’s place, date employed, and repayment.
- Unique Private Financial institution Certificates. Will have to come with account sort, present stability, account commencing date, ADB.
- Unique or qualified actual reproduction of financial institution statements/passbook masking the remaining three months.
- Photocopy of ITR (Source of revenue Tax Go back) or Shape 2316
B. FOR SELF-EMPLOYED
- Photocopy of Industry registration shape from DTI or SEC
- Photocopy of Industry allow or Mayor’s allow
- Photocopy of ITR
- Unique Private Financial institution Certificates
C. FOR HOUSEWIVES
- Husband’s Unique Financial institution Certificates
- Husband’s Unique Certificates of Employment
- Photocopy of husband’s ITR
- Photocopy of NSO Marriage Certificates
D. FOR STUDENTS
- Oldsters’ Unique Financial institution Certificates
- Oldsters’ Unique Certificates of Employment or Photocopy of oldsters’ SEC/DTI Allow and Mayor’s Allow (whichever is appropriate).
- Photocopy of ITR of oldsters
- Photocopy of NSO Delivery Certificates of applicant
- Photocopy of Faculty ID
- Unique Faculty Certificates
Word in regards to the ITR/Shape 2316: There were cases during which photocopies are ordinary, we nonetheless extremely inspire that you simply publish the next:
- ITR with BIR Won or BIR Qualified Actual Reproduction Stamp
- Reproduction of Alphalist with BIR Stamp
- Reproduction of NOTARIZED Sworn Assertion, Transmittal Shape with BIR Stamp submitted via corporate to BIR
In case you’re a freelancer, learn: Korea Visa FAQs
Most effective if in case you have them. In case you don’t have any, skip this phase.
What’s OECD, you ask? It’s the Company for Financial Co-operation and Construction. To peer all of the member nations of this group, talk over with this web site.
If in case you have been granted a visa for any OECD u . s . a ., you wish to have to post each the ORIGINAL reproduction AND a photocopy of it. If in case you have more than one, publish all of them. Even if this does NOT GUARANTEE approval, it will provide you with higher probabilities.
Common vacationers who’ve been to OECD member nations inside the previous five years also are exempted from filing ITR. On the other hand, I’m now not positive how they outline “common vacationers” or what number of OECD visas wouldn’t it take to qualify as a common visitor.
Upon getting finished all of the necessities, it’s time to head the consular administrative center. They entertain visa programs Mondays-Fridays 9am-11am most effective. Closed on weekends and vacations. In case you’re now not from Cebu however touring there to use, observe that there could also be native vacations so double test sooner than going.
Additionally, Convey 2 legitimate IDs except for your passport. I’ll give an explanation for why later.
Right here’s the cope with:
KOREAN CONSULATE IN CEBU
twelfth Flooring Chinabank Company Middle, Lot 2, Samar Loop Cor. Street five, Cebu Industry Park, Mabolo, Cebu Town
E mail Cope with: email@example.com
Touch No.: (sixty three-32) 231-1516(-nine)
Right here’s the way to hotel your software:
- While you succeed in the foyer of Chinabank Company Middle, means the concierge, check in, and depart an ID.
- Take the elevator to the twelfth flooring.
- Stroll for your proper. A shield will check up on your bag once more. You’ll then be requested for some other ID, that is why you will have to deliver 2 IDs. The digital camera for your telephone might be coated with a sticky label. You are going to then accept a host and an inventory of files (relying for your employment standing).
- Organize your files in line with that record.
- While your quantity is referred to as, means the VISA window (the only closest to the doorway) and surrender all of the necessities. The officer will test each and every report and in short examine it. If one thing’s now not proper or inadequate, all of your files will probably be passed again to you (so ensure that they’re whole and right kind).
- If the officer unearths your pile great, you’ll accept a slip indicating the date and time of passport pick out-up.
Visa Processing Time table:
Mondays-Fridays 9am-11am best
FREE for remains shorter than fifty nine
P1350 for 60-ninety-day remains
7 running days. In contrast to in Manila, OECD visas don’t have any impact at the processing time. It’s all the time 7 days.
Go back to the embassy at the date indicated at the slip given to you and declare your passpport, expectantly it has a visa affixed to it.
Freeing of visa time table:
Ahead of leaving the counter, double test that your identify, passport quantity, and different main points are CORRECT to steer clear of issues one day.
If in case you have extra questions, we spoke back often requested questions right here: Korea Visa FAQs
For more info approximately Korean visa programs, touch or talk over with the respectable website online of the Korean Embassy. Whilst we all the time attempt to stay this publish up to date, all the time double test with the embassy.